Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's a girl!!!

Most of you already know, but we found out we're having a girl!!! We were both surprised, because almost everyone thought we were having a boy! We are very excited though! I can't believe I'll have my little girl! A shopping partner for life! I love it!!! :) I held off going to any stores for almost a week, but broke down yesterday! I got 4 little outfits all on clearance for a couple bucks each! They are sooo cute! It's crazy how my focus has already shifted...normally when it comes to clothes I only think of myself. I have to admit that I am very selfish in that category! However, now when I go in a store I go right past all my clothes straight to the baby stuff!!! It's so much more fun! :) We'll keep everyone updated! I have another appointment in 3 weeks and another ultrasound in a month and a half!

No comments: