Saturday, February 28, 2009

Not much longer...

Well, the title kinda means 2 things:
First, not much longer til Savannah arrives!!! I am 39 weeks tomorrow and being induced on Tuesday!!! I can't wait! We are definitely feeling the pressure, nervousness, excitement and all the other emotions that go with having a baby!!! We are very prepared at this point! We have tons of clothes (thanks to 2 wonderful baby showers), lots of diapers, all the furniture set up in the nursery and pretty much every little gadget you can think of! Dave's parents have arranged to come into town on Monday, so we won't be alone. Dave will be off 2 weeks and then my mom will come to town for 2 weeks! It'll be great to have help around the house for a whole month before I am alone. By that time, I should have a routine down!
So, the second thing the title means is that I am not sure how much longer it will be that we keep up our blog. My guess is that no one will even read this entry. I'm not surprised though. I haven't done that great of a job keeping up with it! :( And Dave stopped writing on it a long time ago, so it's just me. With the baby arriving, I doubt I'll have the time to spend on here. Anyway, if there is someone out there still checking our blog, don't be surprised if the entries stop one day. I am much better at e-mails and facebook anyway!

1 comment:

Underfloor heating said...

Good to know about not much longer its great information i agree with you.
Thank you for post..